Scarinoff et Associés is the publisher of this website, whose registered offices are based at 38 rue Jean Mermoz 75008 Paris, with share capital of 45,735 euros, and registered with the companies register in Paris, number B 390 848 067.
Legal Representative: Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre
Head of Publishing Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre
Site hosting is provided by 1AND1
Please consult the standard terms and conditions of use for this site.
Our company works in compliance with the code of conduct which governs our profession and the statutory provisions regarding the handling of candidates’ personal data in order to prevent any risk of discrimination. Consequently, jobs and titles are given generically in the masculine.
Technology and Your Rights
Information liable to be collected on this site is destined solely to be used to process your request by Piana HR Group companies.
Candidate dossiers are created to help our consultants to select profiles. Your personal dossier will be deleted from Bernard Krief Ressources Humaines’s computer database within 24 months of its last update.
Conditions of Use for this Website
1. This website and all of its content, including text, still or animated images, databases, programmes, CGI, etc., shall hereafter be referred to as The Website. The Website is protected by copyright.
2. Scarinoff et Associés only grants you authorisation to view its content for personal and private use, to the exclusion of any public viewing or broadcast. You do not have the right to reproduce its content other than in digital form on your personal computer, for the purposes of viewing pages opened by your web browser. The creation of a paper copy is authorised for the purposes of creating a private copy, for the exclusive usage of the person creating the copy as outlined in Article L. 122-5 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code
3. Any other usage not expressly covered by these terms and conditions is not permitted and requires the express prior written permission of Scarinoff et Associés. You are not permitted, outside of the uses expressly outlined above, to: reproduce logos or other devices belonging to the Companies within Piana HR Group, to create deep hypertext links for any element of The Website other than the homepage, to use or extract in whole or in part the databases used by The Website, to use any programmes or CGI used by The Website, etc.
4. Scarinoff et Associés advises you that information contained in this Website is for guidance only and in no way constitutes advice; Scarinoff et Associés recommends that you consult a professional and consult additional sources of information to supplement your knowledge.
5. The information available on this Website has been compiled from several information sources and is subject to change without prior warning.
6. Scarinoff et Associés and the Piana HR Group Companies make no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or functionality of The Website or the information it contains, nor that this information has been approved by Vitae Conseil or the Piana HR Group Companies.
7. BScarinoff et Associés and the Piana HR Group Companies shall not be held liable with respect to the information contained on this Website and refuses all responsibility under any omissions with regard to this information.
8. Neither Scarinoff et Associés nor the Piana HR Group Companies guarantee the existence or availability of any offer mentioned on this Website.
9. Scarinoff et Associés offers no guarantee that any employer or client will request information on a candidate, offer an interview or recruit a candidate, or that candidates will be available for, or meet the requirements of, any employer or client.
10. Neither Scarinoff et Associés nor the Piana HR Group Companies give any guarantee as to the final terms or duration of any offer obtained through this Website.
11. The use of this Website implies your acceptance of the risks relating to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy or relevance of its information.
12. This Website was created in France. Use of this Website implies your acceptance of the conditions of use outlined above. Any dispute arising over the interpretation or execution of a contractual commitment provided for on this site shall fall entirely under the jurisdiction of the French courts and be subject to French law.